HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!
Tonight might be my last opportunity to blog before Thanksgiving Day. As many of you know, I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! I love everything about the holidays: the joy, the kindness of all around, memories made, food, & most of all FAMILY!
Tonight might be my last opportunity to blog before Thanksgiving Day. As many of you know, I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! I love everything about the holidays: the joy, the kindness of all around, memories made, food, & most of all FAMILY!
I have so much to be thankful for: Patrick, Zane, Berkley, my mother/step-father, my father/step-mother, my 3 sisters, my brother, my in-laws, extended family & friends, health, Pepper Air Conditioning & Heating, Jesus Christ, etc. I am blessed beyond measure. I have seen the power of prayer this year in several situations: mom's cancer battle, Starla's illness, Layton's lung surgery, Michaelman's story, Berkley's pregnancy & birth, Zane's minor surgeries, etc.
I know I take for granted many of lives blessings, an area in my life I am trying to work on. I find myself being thankful, but not thankful enough. God has blessed me more than I ever expected.
I am so very excited for Thanksgiving! Patrick's mom & dad will be in sometime tomorrow (Wednesday), his sister & her family will be here in the early morning hours Thursday, & then my family will join us for a Thanksgiving lunch. I can't wait! I am bummed that mom will not be able to attend. Being stuck in the hospital is miserable, but I am sure it is much more miserable during the holidays. But, when she gets out, she will be over this & won't have to worry about the Staph & Strep reoccuring. Please continue to pray for her while she continues her battle! I pray for an end to this mess.
Speaking of Michaelman, Patrick's 21 month old cousin who had a near drowning on October 15: He is HOME! Yes, he came home one day last week, Thursday or Friday. They have had a few scares with his heart rate & a few other things, but overall seem to be adjusting really well. He also had his first Hyberbaric Oxygen Treatment this week. If you have a chance, visit his site (www.caringbridge.org/visit/lovemichael) & wish him well & continue to pray for this brave little man! I am sure his brothers & sisters are very glad to have him home (and mommy & daddy too)! Keep storming heaven with prayers for a complete healing.
I know I take for granted many of lives blessings, an area in my life I am trying to work on. I find myself being thankful, but not thankful enough. God has blessed me more than I ever expected.
I am so very excited for Thanksgiving! Patrick's mom & dad will be in sometime tomorrow (Wednesday), his sister & her family will be here in the early morning hours Thursday, & then my family will join us for a Thanksgiving lunch. I can't wait! I am bummed that mom will not be able to attend. Being stuck in the hospital is miserable, but I am sure it is much more miserable during the holidays. But, when she gets out, she will be over this & won't have to worry about the Staph & Strep reoccuring. Please continue to pray for her while she continues her battle! I pray for an end to this mess.
Speaking of Michaelman, Patrick's 21 month old cousin who had a near drowning on October 15: He is HOME! Yes, he came home one day last week, Thursday or Friday. They have had a few scares with his heart rate & a few other things, but overall seem to be adjusting really well. He also had his first Hyberbaric Oxygen Treatment this week. If you have a chance, visit his site (www.caringbridge.org/visit/lovemichael) & wish him well & continue to pray for this brave little man! I am sure his brothers & sisters are very glad to have him home (and mommy & daddy too)! Keep storming heaven with prayers for a complete healing.
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Patsi~
1 comment:
Wow! Yeah for you being so positive and showing gratitude during such trying times.
And yes, I saw Twilight on opening night! :->
Post a Comment