We took the kids to the Ft. Worth Zoo on Tuesday. Zane LOVED it! Berkley is still a little young to understand or show interest, but she loved her some "dippin' dots"! Zane's favorite animal was the bears. He thought they were cool.
Something about the zoo has always interested me, well actually fascinates me. I love the zoo! It is something about nature & God's creations. I know people feel sorry for the animals at the zoo, & I see that to an extent. But, these animals do not have to find food, get to play & hang out without worry of being eaten by someone higher on the food chain, etc. And the animals are so pretty!
Zane loved this snake! He even tried to touch it. YUCK!
Something about the zoo has always interested me, well actually fascinates me. I love the zoo! It is something about nature & God's creations. I know people feel sorry for the animals at the zoo, & I see that to an extent. But, these animals do not have to find food, get to play & hang out without worry of being eaten by someone higher on the food chain, etc. And the animals are so pretty!
Zane loved this snake! He even tried to touch it. YUCK!
Poor Patrick carried Zane like this most of the day.
How cute are they?
Watching the giraffe
Riding the baby elephant
Poor Berkley was hot.
He loves fish & was amazed by all the colors.
Yes, it was crowded, but we had a good time! We had to park WAY out, but it was worth it for the few hours we were there. Zane had a great time!
~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment