Monday, April 20, 2009

A Sneak Peek at Berkley's 1st Birthday Photos

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE THESE PICTURES! They were taken by Shani Baird with Timeless Images out of Sanger. I am so impressed & just LOVE them!

Zane was 4 on March 28th so I am using these as his 4 year pictures. I told him I was not going to force him to take part in the pictures, but my little man HAMMED it up!

Berkley Marie - 1 year old

Pure sweetness
This was the very first picture the photographer took of the day. Check out our handsome little man's WINK! The pictures really show his personality!So handsome!
These were the few that were e-mailed to me. I will post a few more when I receive the disk. I am so excited, & I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!

~Patsi~

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Those are fabulous!!!!!!!