Friday, July 3, 2009

Swim lessons are over!

I must say I am so excited that swim lessons are over! Today was the last day, thank goodness! Zane has been having a few behaviors issues this week (more extensive than usual, believe that or not). He had to sit in time out at swim lessons for continuously splashing his teacher! I do love his teacher & really love that she makes him mind & be safe or sit out! Yes, embarrassing! I am just glad it is over. He really didn't need them by the time they rolled around. He swims like a fish. He was very bored & just wanted to swim! (Because of course, he knows everything at 4! Just kidding!)

Jumping in, his favorite
Swimming to the steps
Swimming to the other side of the pool
The back float, he HATES it, as you can see!
It has been over 100 degrees here in Texas (not the nice Cali weather like Christina is experiencing). We are really missing our pool! Too hot to have Zane playing outside & no pool to have him burn energy swimming!

Happy 4th of July to all of you! Enjoy some fun in the sun!
~Patsi~

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Okay, you got me! LOL! Seriously, we had a picnic outside for lunch today and Shelby asked for a jacket, b/c he was chilled, as was I. He was great all day and then when the sun was going down, needed a jacket again. We had the windows open and it was 70 degrees at 8pm. LOVE IT!

Shelby started swim lessons too, and yes, I share your behaviorial pain most of the time. Daddy is taking him to lessons, not Mommy.
GOOD LUCK! :->