Monday, August 24, 2009

Camping again

We spent the weekend at Lake Texoma again. The kids completely LOVE it! We swam, played on the boat, fished, cooked out, ate s'mores, & relaxed. Zane & Berkley can both have fun with rocks, dirt, & sticks. They just love being outdoors.

Playing on the park swing

She also likes the slide.
Zane loves the park & any piece of equipment in it.

Berkley is a "daddy's girl"!
Playing on the tire swing with Papa Cassidy.

Zane & Acerman
Berkley in her polka dot bikini!
On Sunday, Zane, Papa, & Patrick all got up early & headed to do some fishing. Zane caught 2!
Here is the catfish he caught. He was a little freaked out because as soon as he would touch it, it would start flopping all around.

Camping, loving kids
Finally he got a hold on that catfish!
Papa Cassidy, Zane & Patrick
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Sorry, I am waiting so long between posts. I am trying to get my real estate license. I am doing correspondence courses via careerwebschool.com & UT in Arlington. I trying to get it done & over with so I am working every spare minute to finish the book work.

We do have a slab at the new house. They were to begin framing today so stay tuned for pictures to come soon.

~Patsi~

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

YEAH for school! You go girl!
And EXTRA yeah for Lake Texhoma!!! Did you go to TT? Ah...where I first met you, Lady! Okay, that was seriously 16 years ago! I was sitting around pouting b/c I didn't get to invite a friend and my dad totally embarassed me by going up and introducing me to you and making you guys hang out with me. (Did I make all that up, or do I remember that right) and here we are, 16 yrs later, Mommies and LONG TERM friends who've only seen each other twice since: your wedding and mine. I LOVE YOU!