There has really not been a whole lot going on in the Cassidy home. Well, I mean we do have RAIN, and LOTS of it! Which leaves us indoors way too much! I do love Fall! And it has been especially fun dressing Berkley Marie in adorable Fall outfits! The house is still going, sitting on hold with all this rain, but going. Whenever possible, work is being done. Patrick is even out there learning to frame in his spare time. It may be a while, but it will happen & we will be very pleased with the outcome! Can't wait!
Here is Berkley in cute little animal print pants.
Here is Berkley in cute little animal print pants.
Of course, Zane MUST sport "hunting colors" (olive)!
I just LOVE this outfit! Berkley's shirt says "Rock & Roll Forever" in bling. The pants have wings & vines going down the legs with pink hearts that have ribbon reading "Rock & Roll". The jacket matches the hearts on the pant legs. And I adore the zebra & pink shoes!
The kids were to go to the pumpkin patch on Thursday with their Mother's Day Out classes. It has seriously been raining TOO MUCH! I think we are going to opt out of that. Patrick & I always take them to the Pumpkin Patch in Argyle that is really neat, so we will be doing that. But this mean mom refuses to chase two little ones through the swampy pumpkin patch!!!!~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment