My family has always LOVED sports! I remember as a child watching the Olympics with my family. It never mattered what event was taking place, we watched! On Sundays, the Cowboy game was always playing. We even watched boxing matches! Of course, I love sports too! I loved playing, I loved coaching, & I love watching! It has been wonderful watching the Aubrey Football boys advance to the playoffs. (As most of you know, I went to school in Aubrey K-12 & many of my nieces & nephews attend school in Aubrey too!) It is nice to see Kaleb (nephew) & Carlee (niece) experience this level of excitement! It is memories they will always cherish!
AHS football has been keeping my weekends exciting! It has been so much fun traveling to see the games & joining the community excitement! Last night (Saturday) the football team played Paul Pewitt in Royse City for the Area Championship .... and THEY WON 27-7!!!!
AHS football has been keeping my weekends exciting! It has been so much fun traveling to see the games & joining the community excitement! Last night (Saturday) the football team played Paul Pewitt in Royse City for the Area Championship .... and THEY WON 27-7!!!!
Carlee (center) performing at half-time.
Kaleb #8

Aubrey High School - 2009 Area Champions!
Kaleb & I
Lerae & Kaleb
Carlee & Kaleb
It looks like I will be spending Friday afternoon in Mansfield watching the Class 2A Semi-Regional game! This is exciting stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment