On May 25th, I had the kids pictures taken by a friend of mine, Marisa Swarbrick Photography. We didn't do 2 year & 5 year photos so I thought I would use this as the opportunity. The kids were VERY uncooperative! We took them on the square in Denton, which allowed me to do a little bit of bribing with Beth Marie's Old Fashion ice cream! (YUMMY!) Here's what we got:




This is what I mean by uncooperative. Get them set up for a shot & this was the outcome ...

Zane did really well!
Cooperative or not, they are darn cute!
We thought if I got in a few that Berkley might be a little more into it ... not so much.
I just loved the next two. It melts my heart to watch them laugh!
PRECIOUS!



I thought this one of Zane was really cute!

Cooperative or not, they are darn cute!
We thought if I got in a few that Berkley might be a little more into it ... not so much.
I just loved the next two. It melts my heart to watch them laugh!
PRECIOUS!


I thought this one of Zane was really cute!




I must say, I have two beautiful kids! Ohhh ... I just love these two to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment