The last weekend of July, Patrick & I took the kids on a last minute trip to San Antonio. We had a blast! The kids are at a great age, in which they enjoyed the activities & did really well overall. I don't know what it is about the Riverwalk, but Patrick & I both love staying in that area when we visit San Antonio! The trip consisted of three days packed with events: Riverwalk activities, Wildlife Park, River boat, Sea World, the Alamo, & the Buckhorn Saloon.
Two excited kids in the hotel room!
Two excited kids in the hotel room!
Daddy & the kids walking the Riverwalk
The Wildlife Ranch is a drive thru park in which you get to feed the animals. The kids LOVED it!
Berkley sat with Daddy most of the time. They didn't get to feed many animals due to Berkley loudly calling, "Heeereee deeerrrr!"
Zane feeding a mountain goat
The ostriches cracked me up! Patrick is terrified of them! He wouldn't let Zane feed them & rolled the window up each time one came to the car telling us, "Those things will peck your eyeballs out!" When this guy came to the car, this is what I got!
We finally talked Daddy into letting Zane feed an ostrich
At the end of the drive thru, the kids got to feed their left over food to the goats.

Waiting for the Riverboat
Berkley pouting because we wouldn't let her run crazy!
Riverboat ride
By this point, the princess is exhausted!
Waiting in line at Sea World
Our family at Sea World
The Azul show
The Shamu Believe show


Cotton candy & Sprite
The seal show
You can't go to San Antonio & not visit the Alamo!
The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum was a big hit! The kids loved the animals, & it was really educational for Patrick & I as well. It had some pretty unusual stuff to see & some things that just represent Texas & hunting. The biggest hit was the 78 point Buck!
I went to take Berkley's picture & she noticed it was with this thing & RAN!


There was a sensor on this door that sounded like a dog barking. Zane thought it was the coolest thing, but Berkley wouldn't go near it! Funny how kids are so different!
Again, this was cool ... until Berkley heard the fake man in the next cell snoring!
This is Zane's new goal ---- 78 point BUCK! This boy was crazy happy over this big thing!
We can't do much without Zane making it a VERY memorable event. Before we headed out, Patrick told Zane to get out of his car seat & go use the restroom one more time because, "We weren't stopping for anything." We get about 3 miles from our hotel in San Antonio & Zane says as he continues to play his Nintendo DSI, "Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, I just peed everywhere." I immediately said, "What?" He said, "Well, I couldn't hold it anymore!" "Zane you never even told us you had to go." Without skipping a beat he says, "Daddy said we weren't stopping for anything!"
Dang that boy! Patrick & I just looked at each other with the, "Well he's right face!" Needless to say, on the way home we let him know that we DO stop for restroom breaks!
Berkley pouting because we wouldn't let her run crazy!
Riverboat ride
By this point, the princess is exhausted!
Waiting in line at Sea World
Our family at Sea World
The Azul show
The Shamu Believe show


Cotton candy & Sprite
The seal show
You can't go to San Antonio & not visit the Alamo!
The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum was a big hit! The kids loved the animals, & it was really educational for Patrick & I as well. It had some pretty unusual stuff to see & some things that just represent Texas & hunting. The biggest hit was the 78 point Buck!
I went to take Berkley's picture & she noticed it was with this thing & RAN!


There was a sensor on this door that sounded like a dog barking. Zane thought it was the coolest thing, but Berkley wouldn't go near it! Funny how kids are so different!
Again, this was cool ... until Berkley heard the fake man in the next cell snoring!
This is Zane's new goal ---- 78 point BUCK! This boy was crazy happy over this big thing!
We can't do much without Zane making it a VERY memorable event. Before we headed out, Patrick told Zane to get out of his car seat & go use the restroom one more time because, "We weren't stopping for anything." We get about 3 miles from our hotel in San Antonio & Zane says as he continues to play his Nintendo DSI, "Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, I just peed everywhere." I immediately said, "What?" He said, "Well, I couldn't hold it anymore!" "Zane you never even told us you had to go." Without skipping a beat he says, "Daddy said we weren't stopping for anything!"
Dang that boy! Patrick & I just looked at each other with the, "Well he's right face!" Needless to say, on the way home we let him know that we DO stop for restroom breaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment