I normally get the kids birthday pictures taken by Marisa Swarbrick Photography but this year, I flat ran out of time! So over Spring Break I ran the kids up to Portrait Innovations & got a quick picture taken of the two of them. I was pretty pleased!
![]() |
| Berkley (4) & Zane (7) |
Zane turns 7 on March 28th & Berkley turns 4 on April 17th. It is so hard to believe that my babies are growing up so very fast! I remember being told that time flies when you have little ones & I didn't truly know what it meant until they got here! It seems like only yesterday we were bring our baby boy home from the hospital & now he's just days away from 7 years old, teaching his little sister everything he knows! Dang, I sure love these beautiful babies & I cannot thank God enough for choosing me to be their mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment