Princess Berkley turns 4 months old today
Hard to believe, but true, Berkley Marie is 4 months old today & as you can see, PRECIOUS & ADORABLE! She loves to smile at big brother, & daddy can really get her to talking & laughing loudly. I must say, this little girl has stole our hearts, & we love her more & more each & every day (if that's possible). She did have her 1st ear infection on Saturday. I had to take her into the pedi's office first thing Saturday morning, as she awoke at 5:30am screaming. And, anyone who knows Berkley, knows this is totally out of character. I couldn't get her to calm down so I gave her a bottle. She would suck a little & scream. Real tears falling, just breaking my heart. She finally finished the bottle & was back to bed at about 6:40am only to wake again at 7:30am screaming. I gave her some Tylenol at 7:40am, & after a few minutes she finally calmed down. Of course with Zane battling ear infections since 5 weeks of age, I was pretty positive Berkley had one. It was confirmed that she had an infected left ear. Poor thing! Oh, & baby girl weighed in at 13 pounds & 3.2 ounces! She's catching up quickly! Check her out, happy as can be once again.
Berkley Marie - 4 months old




2 comments:
What a cutie!!
My daughter has the name Berkley picked out for her baby if it's a girl!
Debbie
Berkley is beautiful..I have 4 girls with the youngest being born 3/29/08...They are so much fun at this age....I have pics on my blog from our 1st eats of cereal...
Love, Marci
Post a Comment