Friday, August 15, 2008

Berkley gets cereal & Favorite Foto Friday #6

Berkley gets "real" food ....
Yes, Princess Berkley gets to eat cereal for the first time, as she will be 4 months old on Sunday. She HATES the cereal & gags at every single bite, but she has eaten it 3 nights this week. I love the "first eating" pictures as they are SOOOO messy & cute! She really has taken to the spoon pretty well. I decided to start her a week early as she is wetting SOOOO much at night. (Wetting through her diaper every night & she is sleeping in a diaper a size bigger than she would normally wear). And, she was waking up eating her poor little hands until they were so very red. After talking to a couple of friends, I thought I would give it a shot since we were close enough to the 4 month marker. I have not given it to her every night as with the gagging I am not sure she is 100% ready. We go for her 4 month check-up on August 25th. I can't wait to see her stats! She is chunking up!


Favorite Foto Friday #6

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the week. I cannot believe that summer is coming to an end so quickly. The kids are growing up all too quickly! As you can see in the pictures (& many have pointed out to me lately) Zane is really slimming up & looking more like a boy rather than a toddler. And boy, is he seeing how far he can go & letting us know just how independent he wants to be. But, he still has those sparkling baby blues! Berkley is really starting to catch up with her growth. I am so very excited to see what her percentages are with her weight at her 4 month check up on the 25th of this month.

Berkley Marie, almost 4 months
Zane always ask for me to put Berkley on his back & take a picture. I think she likes it too!
She how much she is growing!
Zane took this picture of Berkley & I. (I did the editing! But he did pretty good for a 3 year old.)
Mommy's babies
Zane (3 years) & Berkley (4 months)

~Patsi~
(excuse mistakses, no time to edit)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What adorable kiddos! Love all your pics and Berkeley's big bows!