Aubrey High School
Class of 1997
WOW! What a great time we all had! It was AWESOME to see everyone & hang out. Yes, we all had a few too many, but in the end it was a great time socializing & hanging out! I saw a few people I haven't seen in 11 years (Eric, Chris, Richie, Alfred, Danny, & TJ). It was nice to see everyone, & I must say everyone looked WONDERFUL! I meet some spouses of clasmates (Gerald, Leslie, & Candace) who were all adorable & fit right in. I can't wait to get together again! See the pictures below. (My flash was off at first due to the automatic setting. I edited the best I could but some are still a little dark.)
AHS Class of 1997
Stacie, Sally, & I
The girls: April, Mandy, Abigail, me, Tonya, Misty, Alissa, & Sally
April & Tonya
Me & Richie
Tonya & I
The following two were my favorite pictures taken by the lake.April, Tonya, TJ, Mandy, Tim, Abigail, Sally & Alissa
Me & Sally. I LOVE my Sal-bow!
Sally & Steven. Steven lived around the corner from me in high school; his house was the hang out spot.
Just before leaving & still looking HOT!April, Tonya, Alissa, Sally, me, & Mandy

I am hoping next time a few more people show up. Can't wait to do it all again! Thank you all for a great time & a much needed night out!
~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment