Friday, September 12, 2008

Does Berkley look like Mommy?

You decide ....
Below is a picture of me when I was a little over 6 months. The picture of Berkley was taken a couple of nights ago, 4months 3 weeks. Zane sees my baby pictures laying around the house & he is always saying, "Awwww, that Berkley." Patrick is convinced that she looks like me. I think she looks a lot like my sister, Starla. What do you think?



Zane had his dental work done this morning & did wonderful. He does tell me off & on today that his teeth hurt. I have been alternating Tylenol & Motrin every 3 hours & hopefully the pain will begin to get better as time goes on. He now has "Pirate Teeth".

My sister, Starla, is having some severe issues with her kidneys. She has been under a doctor's care for about 2 weeks. She does not seem to be getting much better. She spent two days in the hospital & was just released a few minutes ago. She had a biopsy done of her kidneys yesterday, but the results are still not in. Please say a prayer for her! She feels horrible! She is the mother of two little boys, Norman (11) & Nolan (9). We are very scared & need your prayers.

I have many more pictures to post, but no time. My in-laws are coming in from Houston due to the hurricane & I must get some cleaning done.
~Patsi~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES TWINS!!! wow!

Hugs,Leslie