Saturday, February 14, 2009

A day at the park ....

Thursday after picking Zane up from Mother's Day Out, I took the kids to the park. This is what I love about Texas weather. It was 74 degrees in February! This was Berkley's first time at the park, & as you will see, she loves to swing!

Berkley swinging

And of course, Zane climbing He is so cute! Climbing some more More swinging I love my babies! Here are 2 daily reminders that God loves me! Zane wanted to push her & of course that is way cooler than mommy doing the pushing! You think they love one another? He really is a good big brother. My babies. Then Zane wanted to swing in the "baby swing". And he wanted Berkley to swing with him. I am still trying to figure out the new camera. I had the lens/flash set weirdly so some of the pictures were a little "foggy" looking. I hope I got it fixed.

We had a great time! This is actually the first time we made use of the local park.
~Patsi~

No comments: