Here is Patrick's birthday cake! Zane dug into it (read previous post). I know I described his destruction, but you have to see it to believe it. I send this picture taken from my cell phone to my niece, Carlee. Her reply was, "How much trouble did he get into for this?"
My little Bug!
My little Bug!

Calmed down,
Patsi
1 comment:
LOL! Sorry...all I can do is laugh, reading your blog. Not at you, but with you. Shelby has been testing all our limits...sounds a lot like Zane. Hang in there! I have to say, I'm grateful for daycare on Monday mornings. Though I, too, love my precious boy.
Thinking of you, girl!
Oh, and thanks for the notes on the blog. NO! On the #2 for now..see note above.
And THANKS for the compliments on the invitation! I made it myself in photoshop. I googled the bandana and cow print clip arts and used layers to get those how I wanted them. Then, TONS of eraser time around his little photo to look right.
Post a Comment