My man turned 31 on the 28th! We kept it low key as we have a Princess who must get to bed on time. He received a couple of cards, two Wii Cabelas Hunting games, & a Candy Haven cake.
Cutest thing --- Zane wanted to write on daddy's birthday card. Only problem, he can't write, so he drew. But, he asked me to help him. So holding his hand, & helping him, he asked me to write (and these are his exact words):
Dear daddy,
I love you dear daddy! My good hunter friend. Happy Birthday daddy!
The End
Zayner
How cute is that??? Zane worships Patrick! He loves nothing more than to be at the deer lease with his daddy. And he is constantly telling us, "When I be daddy ..." rather than "When I grow up ...." I love my little man & his love for his daddy!
Happy 31st Birthday Patrick! I love you so very much!
~Patsi~
(This post was actually written yesterday, but I delayed the post hoping to upload some pictures.)
Dear daddy,
I love you dear daddy! My good hunter friend. Happy Birthday daddy!
The End
Zayner
How cute is that??? Zane worships Patrick! He loves nothing more than to be at the deer lease with his daddy. And he is constantly telling us, "When I be daddy ..." rather than "When I grow up ...." I love my little man & his love for his daddy!
Happy 31st Birthday Patrick! I love you so very much!
~Patsi~
(This post was actually written yesterday, but I delayed the post hoping to upload some pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment