Texas weather in January is CRAZY but BEAUTIFUL! Today was so early, I left the shop, brought the kids home early, took a walk, & had a photo shoot! I cannot believe that Monday was FREEZING & today was in the upper 70s! ROCKS!
I am still learning the new camera but here are today's outcomes. Some are cute/okay, but I really need some advice on the shadowing. I had the setting on auto just to buy me some time. Berkley wouldn't hardly look at the camera; she was highly interested in the grass & outdoors! (Christina: Can you take a look & give me some tips, especially on the shadowing? HELP!)
I am still learning the new camera but here are today's outcomes. Some are cute/okay, but I really need some advice on the shadowing. I had the setting on auto just to buy me some time. Berkley wouldn't hardly look at the camera; she was highly interested in the grass & outdoors! (Christina: Can you take a look & give me some tips, especially on the shadowing? HELP!)
This would have been cute except getting 2 to look at the camera is next to impossible!
Brotherly & Sisterly LOVE
I am sure he is thinking, "Look at the camera Berkley so we can go for a walk!"I am very blessed! I do have beautiful kids!
~Patsi~











No comments:
Post a Comment