Monday, January 5, 2009

Berkley wants crackers

Berkley finally got her first taste of real, table food -- a Ritz Cracker! She loved it! She still has some food allergies & doesn't have any teeth so I have to be very careful with what I give her. She ate this cracker up like it was nothing. Very cute!

Berkley's 1st table food

Now, this is good stuff! She likes it! Let's make that 2 crackers!
Berkley has been trying to refuse the bottle. On Friday she had 7 ounces all day, only 14 ounces on Saturday, so Sunday & today she has been on a formula only diet. It scares me too death knowing she isn't getting enough formula for brain development. She still refused the bottle for over 2 hours when she got up on Sunday morning. She just sticks her tongue out & gags. I'm not sure what the deal is. She only gets one meal a day of baby food & that is only a fruit & a veggie. And in the mornings, she is only getting a small amount of cereal. The only way I am getting her to take a bottle is to give her ZERO baby food or cereal. If she were a little older I wouldn't be so worried, but 8.5 months is a little young to be off the bottle & not liking formula. (But, smelling that formula, I would gag too!)

~Patsi~

No comments: