Saturday, January 10, 2009

Princess Berkley is 9 months old!

Yes, you read right, Princess Berkley is (almost) 9 months old. She will actually be 9 months on the 17th, but I took her Friday (Jan. 9th) for her 9 month photos. I really had a hard time with this one. I mean seriously where does the time go??? Just yesterday I was bawling myself to sleep the night before my induction, thinking just how hard Zane's little world was about to be rocked & turned upside down. And I had nothing to be concerned about, THIS LITTLE PRINCESS IS NOTHING BUT LOVED!! She is currently crawling & has been eating some of the little infant snacks (banana & sweet potato puffs) along with her favorite, Ritz crackers. She will seriously eat 6 crackers at one sitting! She also drank from a sippy cup for the first time today. She has began to enjoy playing in Zane's room & taking walks in her stroller. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up! :(

Princess Berkley Marie
Precious


A trait she gets from Aunt Starla! LOVE IT! Her little personality is adorable!
Zane will always hold a special place in my heart, being my first born & mommy's little man! I never thought I could love another baby as much as I love Zane. But, Berkley brings so much joy to our family. She is always happy & loves all of us so very much (as we do her)! The love for this little girl is so evident just by watching her interact with all of us. I do not know what I did for God to bless me so wonderfully! She smiles from the moment Zane & I go into her room to get her of a morning until she is laid down at night. (And I am 100% serious!) And she is so beautiful .....

Okay, I must brag on Berkley a little. We had FIOS put into our home today. There were 4 men from Verizon utterly "ohh-ing" & "aww-ing" over Berkley. They were here for a couple of hours. One of the men never got out of Berkley's sight & his love for children was very evident. I know we all think she is beyond beautiful but it was nice to see that others think so too. Before leaving, one of the men said, "She has got to be the prettiest thing I have seen in a very long time. She is gorgeous!" Of course I thanked him & then got to watch these two grown men, baby talk to Berkley & make her do her cute little "bye-bye wave".

A cute conversation with Zane this week about Berkley:
Zane & I went into Berkley's room to get her out of her bed. I picked her up & said, "Good morning! Are you my baby girl?" Zane immediately said, "Berkley is not YOUR baby girl, she is MY baby girl. The doctor took Berkley out of your tummy for ME!" It was so cute! And, I will say I didn't argue with him, it melts my heart seeing how much he loves her!

Happy 9 months Berkley Boo! Mommy, Daddy, & Zane love you VERY, VERY much!
~Patsi~

No comments: