Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

We rang in the new year at Patrick's friend's house, Blake & Michelle. There were about 6 couples & LOTS of kids there. We ended up getting home at 3:00 a.m. Yeah! Talk about tired! We haven't even stayed up for the New Year in a number of years! But, we had a great time!

New Year's day Patrick's co-workers joined us for a last minute fish fry, and we listened to our little piano players!

Zane & Berkley playing Berkley's piano.

Piano playing is tough stuff! Our Princess piano player. Now does my baby girl look like her Aunt Starla or what?!
This picture reminded me A LOT of Starla's baby pictures.

I must say I am glad to see 2008 come to an end. It was a very bitter sweet year with plenty of ups & downs. Our greatest moment is the birth of Princess Berkley in April! And boy did our family need it! Mom's cancer has to be the worst part of 2008, but I know that she has beat this & that 2009 will be a much healthier year for her. Praise God! I have prayed more this year than I have prayed in all my other years combined. But God is good! We have been blessed in so many ways! 2009 here we come!

~Patsi~

No comments: