We attended a "Choo-Choo Train" Birthday party on Saturday. It was so much FUN! Zane loved this train pulled by a riding lawn mower! So cute! Berkley on the other hand did not like it at all. She is a little on the scared side when it comes to things.
Zane LOVED the train!
Zane LOVED the train!
The birthday boys dad pulling the kids.
The kids & I. (It was really hot! Berkley's face is really red!)
Birthday parties are not fun with Berkley when it comes cake time. She can't have cake due to her milk protein allergy. I try to take snacks & foods she can eat to try & make things better for her. (I seriously pack a lunch any time we go anywhere for an extended period of time, even at my mom's house.) I feel so bad & try to entertain her in other ways when it comes snack/cake time. Here she is enjoying her "100% Allergen Free" Snickerdoodle cookies!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend & stayed cool!~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment