Monday, June 29, 2009

Look who's walking

Finally, Princess Berkley has started walking! She still prefers to crawl, & she is really fast at that. She refuses to continue to walk if no one is clapping for her! She still has a really wide stance & claps as she walks too. She is over 14 months old! Check her out!

Notice how much hair she has now. Dark & getting really thick! Oh, did I mention curls!?

There she is -- Happy & walking! We have her 15 month check-up on the 17th of July. She has been really good health wise. Last week was the week she should have ran a fever & there was none. Praise God! I am a little concerned today just because her eyes are not looking so great (a little glassy & dark circles). I am bound & determined to stay out of the doctor's office until our well check up on the 17th!

~Patsi~

No comments: