Sunday, May 1, 2011

Annual Photos by Marisa Swarbrick

On April 10th, Marisa Swarbrick took the kids annual photos. I try to have the kids pictures taken every year close to their birthday & then we do family photos in October. Zane was 6 in March & Berkley was 3 in April so April 10th fell between the two dates. We met her at the Pilot Point square. I was beyond pleased with Marisa's work ..... she never fails to amaze me & capture my adorable babies personalities!

Zane Bailey (6) & Berkley Marie (3)

Below is my favorite of Zane
My favorite of the 2 of them togetherBelow if my favorite of Berkley. It just captures her personality to a "t".
It is so hard to believe that my two babies are growing up on me. I remember others telling me how fast the time flies by but you really don't realize it until it is your own. Their personalities are so different! They never fail to make their daddy & I laugh. They are both super smart & their love for each other is precious to watch.

No comments: