Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

On May 6th, the kids & I headed to Aubrey while daddy was at the ranch in Ivan to celebrate Mother's Day with Memaw. We took her out to eat at Mom's on Main in Aubrey & then headed over to her place for a little socializing. Of course before we loaded up in the car to head out, I had a small photo shoot with the kids!

Sassy baby girl

Sassy but beautifulLove my babiesZayner BugCrazy kidsSilly faceLerae's family, Starla's family & our family went together to get Memaw a Keurig!Jeff showing Memaw how to use itHappy Mother's Day to the strongest, most inspirational woman in my life! I do not know where I would be without my mother! She raised us kids as a single mother (mind you there are FIVE of us) & I don't think she or anyone else could have done a better job! She worked 3 jobs at times to make sure we had food on the table, clothes on our back, shoes on our feet & a roof over our heads! She made sure we were in church every Sunday & Wednesday to learn the word of God! Again, I cannot think my mother enough for the sacrifices she made in her life to make my sisters & brother the people we are today! I love you mom & appreciate all that you have done for me & my own children!

No comments: