Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The day was a success

The sibling pictures were a success! Check them out below! Zane was a little toot, but we did get one picture of the two of them together. Kiddie Kandids does a wonderful job with pictures of the kids! I had rather not have the cheesing posing pictures, but right now with the age of the kids and Zane running in every which direction it seems to be what works for our family. I will tell you I LOVE the picture of Zane in the two of them together. His smile literally lights up a room & makes me forget just want a little toot he was (well almost). He looks so good in blue, it brings out his baby blue eyes! And his crooked little smile, well that is a trait he has had since birth, too cute!

Momma's Babies
Zane Bailey (3 years) & Berkley Marie (3 months)

Berkley: I cannot believe my little Princess is 3 months old already. She is so sweet & calm. I could not have asked for a better baby. For all she has been through, she should be plain rotten but she's not. (Brother is!) She is so happy & content for the biggest part of the day. She does get a little fussy each night, but not for long periods any more. I look forward to seeing her personality grow. I never imagined being the mommy to a baby girl, but I am flat LOVING it! Berkley loves daddy! She smiles every time he talks to her. I love every minute of it! She loves her big brother too! Today while having their pictures taken, she kept smiling at him. We had a hard time getting the one photo of them together due to her looking & smiling at him rather than the camera. And of course, Zane eats it & her up! Check out the Princess of the house.

Princess Berkley

Our Gift from God

FYI - Favorite Foto Friday will come on Saturday (purposely) this week due to the Redfearn Reunion being on Saturday. I want to post some pictures from the reunion, as I am sure I will have some favorites.

No comments: