Thursday, July 24, 2008

The many faces of Berkley Marie

Berkley Marie

..... is quite the little Princess! She has stole our heart! I must say, she is too funny! We have greatly enjoyed watching her personality grow. Today we went to the mall with my sister & nieces. After returning home & while Zane was down for a nap (a VERY short, but MUCH needed one I will add), I did a little photo shoot with her. Her little expressions were cracking me up!

I remember finding out, so surprisingly, that I was pregnant for the 2nd time. I was beyond shocked! After a few complications & the pregnancy being so very different from Zane's, I knew this little one was going to be a girl! I really didn't care the sex of the baby, health was a bigger concern, but I had never imagined being the mommy to a baby girl. Yes, I have several nieces & nephews, but I have never been into bows or pretty dresses or any of the "froo-froo" stuff. Well, until having Berkley. Now, I love pink & am addicted to dressing her girly with that big, present size bow on her head! But, she is a beauty! Patrick never imagined being the daddy to a baby girl either, but Princess Berkley has him wrapped around her petite little fingers & he eats it up!

The many faces of Princess Berkley .......

The "great, the cameras out" look

The "you want me to smile, but I'm not going to" look The "trying to talk" look The "I can blow raspberries" look
The "can't hide my double chin at this angle" look
The "okay, it's time to put the darn camera away" look

One Proud Mommy

~Patsi~

No comments: