Tomorrow is a big day for Zane & Berkley. They are having their first ever professional sibling pictures taken! I am sure it is a bigger day for me, but it will be exhausting for both of them. I love pictures, as if you didn't know or couldn't tell! I can't wait to see the outcome of the pictures tomorrow. Mom is going with me & the kids to Babies R Us in Lewisville to have Berkley's 3 month pictures taken & Zane will join her for a couple of sibling shots!
I have been bragging so very much on Berkley's sleeping habits, and last night she didn't do so well. She didn't go to bed until after midnight! Geez! I will one day learn to keep my mouth shut when I have a good thing going! But she has been such a good baby! And a Princess she is too! A beautiful princess! If you don't believe me, just ask her big brother!
Keep your eyes out for sibling pictures soon to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment