Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!

With Berkley being sick, we laid low on Mother's Day. Patrick is constantly asking me what I want come holiday time (usually the day before). I had asked for a GPS, but since his crashed he decided that he needed a new one & didn't want to make that a Mother's Day present. I had my eye on one of the new stamped necklaces. I finally placed my order last week, & it arrived today!

I am so thankful to God for choosing me to be the mommy to these beautiful little ones!

Zane was a little confused, saying "Happy Birthday Mother's Day". So cute!

Here is the stamped necklace I ordered.
I wanted a mother's ring, but not the traditional thing & never found one I liked.
This necklace has the kids names & birthstones with a cowboy hat for Zane & a princess crown for Berkley. I LOVE it! It was made by www.thedesignsjewelry.com They have great necklaces for all occasions to personalize for your loved one. They are all sterling silver. I saw some really cute graduation ones & sports related ones for teenage kids. They even have a True Love Waits one. If you are in need of a gift, these are precious!

~Patsi~

No comments: