HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the most courageous, strongest, & most inspirational woman in my life - My Mother! I know I haven't always shown it, but I love you, respect you, & appreciate you so very much! You raised 5 children & did a wonderful job, when I know it wasn't easy. You taught us how to mother our own children & you made sure we were in church regularly. You were a wonderful example for all 5 of us. You taught us how to make good decisions, love unconditionally, & raised us with such high morals & expectations. I thank you so very much for your love & support! We all love you so very much!
Starla, Lerae, Mom, Me, & Renae
Starla, Lerae, Mom, Me, & Renae
Mom - December 2008
I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. We love you & appreciate all that you do for us & our kids!
Nana with Leigh, Jarret, & Zane - December 2007
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!
~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment