Our little cowboy

On stage where he decided not to do any "booty shaking" but rather bite his lip.
The kids were asked if they wanted to say something. To our surprise, Zane said, "My name is Zane Cassidy. I am 4 years old (while showing 3 fingers), & I am from here & home."
Waving at the crowd (& chewing his lip).
Zane was announced "Most Handsome Eyes"
And 3rd runner-up for Little Mr. Justin
Here are some of the handsome little cowboys!
My mom, Renae, Jessica & Mark came to watch. Berkley is obsessed with hats. She sees one & thinks she MUST wear it. After putting it on her, she is ALL smiles! Here she is sporting daddy's Pepper Air Conditioning cap & Zane's cowboy hat.


I was quickly reminded, as I watched the mothers of many (most) of the little girls, to why I was not a pageant mom! The boys side was just fine & all went well. Cute little NATURAL cowboys. But man, the girls side ... WOW! Those moms had the little girls dressed to a "t" with extravagant, blinged out, expensive western wear. And boy were they ever coaching those little dolls! Moms would stand in front of the stage, showing/reminding their daughter to swing her hips, blow kisses. twirl, etc. Those girls were shown, by mommy of course, how to walk the stage just perfectly. And the little girls were all for it. Let's just say ... I would never fit in as a pageant mom! But the little girls were very cute, & the judges did a great job of actually showing appreciation for NATURAL beauty!
~Patsi~
1 comment:
Of course he won awards! He's definitely my idea of a handsome little cowboy stud! Look at him!!!!!!! Too cute.
Post a Comment