Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cookies & Sweet Tea

Saturday night Zane helped me make cookies. He had a great time & yes, there was cookie dough all over the counter from him using the blender. He was a big help & had a wonderful time which is all that matters! Funny thing about cookie dough ... my mom would always get so mad at us kids for eating the dough. She would barely have any dough left to make cookies with after we all got our grummy fingers out of it! And mom, I still LOVE to eat the dough!

Zane using the blender. Yummy, cookie dough! Now, that's good stuff!
Patrick was all paranoid about him eating the dough.
Eating a finished product ... YUMMY, CHOCOLATE!

Now the following are where daddy got an ear full from mommy. We are very much "rule followers" when it comes to the kids, especially when they are younger. We follow almost exactly what our pediatrician tells us, no if's an's or butt's about it. And our pedi is AWESOME! Anyway, Patrick was holding a fussy Berkley during dinner the other night. She was eyeing his sweet tea glass. Those of you who know me & my little crew, we are addicted to SWEET (and I mean SWEET) tea! Well, Princess Berkley is one of us! Check her out!

Eyeing daddy's tea glass.Leaning in.

I'll have some of that!Better than formula (especially Elecare)!
That's some good stuff! These 2 together are TROUBLE I tell you.

Did you see that smile on her face?! Princess Berkley has her daddy wrapped around that finger. What she wants is what she gets! And, check her out, cause she has it figured out early!

Speaking of Berkley & food, I began giving her organic cereal again on October 2nd. Sunday she had another bad diaper. I have no clue what we are going to do, we only made it 10 days. On Friday we see Dr. Goff for her 6 month visit. I will discuss things with him then. I can't wait to see her stats. She's a chunky monkey! And so sweet & precious! Oh, did I mention she's a genius too???? I'll keep you posted.

EXERCISE ... I started the Eliptical machine tonight. We walked with our neighbors last night so I didn't begin until today. It is better now that I moved it downstairs. I will see how it goes. I didn't exactly enjoy it, but hey, it wasn't TOO bad. I have to get some of this weight off & I must get some energy!

Gotta run. Barnes & Noble delivered my next book ...
New Moon by Stephanie Meyers.

~Patsi~

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

First of all, I'm SOOOOO excited you got into Stephanie Meyers! ENJOY!
Second, HOW CUTE are those kids! I love the grin on Berkley's face from the sweet tea. Ah, Texas Sweet Tea......mmmmmmm