Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #12

The theme is: FALL FAVORITES
All the pictures are of Zane because this is the first Fall for Princess Berkley. I LOVE FALL! I love all the holidays involved & the wonderful weather! Enjoy my wild below!

Zane chasing butterflies in our yard. - Fall 2007

My favorite Fall photo EVER! Zane is concentrating on cleaning out this pumpkin last year. LOVE IT!

Daddy & Zane after carving their pumpkin last year. Patrick had never carved a pumpkin either. My men & their pumpkin!

We are so looking forward to Pumpkin Patch pictures this year. I am ready for Halloween with the kids. We have costumes & can't wait (because that is all my little man needs is a sugar high)! And I love Thanksgiving & Christmas even more!

~Patsi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! The first one is hilarious!!

Robyn