To the Pumpkin Patch again!
Berkley & I headed to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound yesterday with Zane's Wee Kare class. It was a beautiful day once again, so lots of bright faces & squinting eyes.
Zane, Mommy, & Berkley
Berkley & I headed to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound yesterday with Zane's Wee Kare class. It was a beautiful day once again, so lots of bright faces & squinting eyes.
Zane, Mommy, & Berkley

Zane & Berkley
Berkley Marie
Berkley smiling :)
Zane's Wee Kare Class (Zane all the way on the right)
Zane & his best friend, Ty.
(They are the WWF champs of the class!)
Zane, Mommy & Berkley on the hayride.
Zane riding the pony.
When I told Zane he had to wait until after class pictures to ride th pony, he replied, "But, me not wait mommy, me a COWBOY!"
~Patsi~
4 comments:
Oh so cute, love all of the pictures.
What a fun day for everyone!!!! Baileys eyes are sooo blue like water!!! Pretty girl she is!!!
What a fun day at the pumpkin patch! Looks like you came home with the cutest little punkins ever!
Wonderful pictures.
Post a Comment