Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas Day. Zane didn't wake up until 9:00. He was laying in bed so very quietly so I asked him, "What is today?" He replied, "Christmas Day." I then said, "Well, you better come look, I think Santa came!" He jumped out of bed, ran into the living area, & said very sweetly, "For me? This is for me?" I guess he really has no concept of time. He has been looking at presents he can't unwrap for weeks, so he didn't realize that it was time to open them. After assuring him that the presents were for him, he quickly began digging through them & even helped Berkley.

Daddy & Zane putting out reindeer food that Uncle Jeff & Aunt Rae gave him.

He sprinkled it all over the yard. Our tree Christmas morning. "For me??" An excited little man! Berkley checking out her stuff. Helping Berkley unwrap her presents. Awww .... a baby doll! My babies enjoying themselves Christmas Day! I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! We had such a relaxing day! (Good thing since the Princess of the house was up all night screaming, literally for 3 hours straight. I thought I was going to have to take her to the ER. I guess she freaked from the crowd Christmas Eve at my mom's & was utterly exhausted. She slept 13 hours the following night.) It was nice to hang out all day in our pajamas & worrying about nothing but opening up the new toys in the house!

~Patsi~

No comments: