Sunday, December 21, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE CASSIDY FAMILY!


Again, I LOVE the holidays, Christmas being my very favorite! I cannot tell you how excited I am this year. Zane is SO into his gifts, although not much on his Santa list (deers & guns). I know Christmas morning he will be so very surprised & will have so much fun! And he is into giving too. He gets some of the gifts & says, "Who is this to?"

I LOVED our holiday card this year. I ordered them off of etsy.com from Paperramma. Very neat idea: I chose a card, e-mailed the pictures & wording, & then was sent a proof via e-mail. After approving the card, I was sent a high resolution file to upload to a website of my choice for printing. Wonderful! I love them!

~Patsi~

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Got the card in the mail. GORGEOUS!!!!!!! How's your new equipment working out?