I LOVE the holidays! Christmas being my favorite! My mom has always made Christmas so very special to us kids, & I love doing the same for my kiddos. We have always been raised to remember the true meaning of Christmas & that too is being passed down to my children. We have the tree up (over a week now), some presents wrapped, & stockings hung. I am pumped! Zane is really into it this year. Last year when asked what he wanted he responded, "Presents." This year it is, "Deers & guns." He keeps telling us, "Santa is coming to our house early so we can open those presents." He doesn't quite grasp the fact that NONE of the presents under the tree belong to him! My fear was that he would have them unwrapped in no time so his are still with Santa.
Our tree
Our tree
Tree again
Our new tree skirt that I LOVE!
(Pottery Barn)
I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Our cards are running late this year, I used a on-line printing service for printing & they still haven't come in! But they are very cute & worth the wait!
~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment