Well, since my last post, my mood is SOOO much better! I have felt well today, none of that icky sinus stuff. YEAH! So I do believe I am out of my negative mood & back into the holiday spirit. I put the new camera back to work yesterday & this morning. It really is a pain trying to switch cameras & learn something new. I am hoping to get it down soon enough. I know this is a lot of pictures, but I couldn't decide which to leave out. Lucky you ... you get to see them all!
(Christina: Still grainy. But thanks for the information, very helpful. The shadowing is better, but I need to work on the ISO now with the grainess. Thanks again!)
(Christina: Still grainy. But thanks for the information, very helpful. The shadowing is better, but I need to work on the ISO now with the grainess. Thanks again!)
Berkley
I think this face is so very cute & funny.
Just plain cuteness.
Beautiful blue eyes.
I got this outfit off e-bay for 6.99 at a Boutique site. Too cute!
She's a doll!
Cowgirl Berkley
My little CowKids.
Sweet baby girl.
Watch out, there's a new sheriff in town!
Berkley has some dry skin stuff going on. I never really had this problem with Zane, except his cheeks. Berkley seems to have some Eczema, but the pedi gave us some cream & it still hasn't cleared up. When giving me the cream, he told me if this didn't work to switch to a dye & perfume free detergent & do the same with her bathing soap & lotion. So we are now switching the laundry soap & have switched to Aveeno baby supplies. Her little elbows & cheeks are so dry & red. I am hoping this does the trick!
Glad to be feeling better.
~Patsi~
No comments:
Post a Comment