Thursday, December 11, 2008

We have great neighbors ....

As many of you know we live on a street just outside the city limits with about 14 houses or so. We are all on 2.5 or 5 acre sections, so none of that house-on-house stuff going on. All our neighbors have children our age, so they are older than Patrick & I. I must say we have some GREAT neighbors! They have been so wonderful to us this year: delivering gifts for Berkley, delivering food upon her arrival, sitting with Zane when Berkley was hospitalized with whooping cough, & bringing more food when Berkley was sick. A BIG, BIG thank you to all of them! We are very blessed! Each of our neighbors treat Zane & Berkley as if they were their own grand-children: playing with them, hugging on them, praising them, etc.

So Zane & I delivered them some Christmas cookies this week. Zane LOVED it! He was running house to house as fast as he could. He would take the card, carry the cookie container (dropping it a few times), ring the doorbell & say "Happy Christmas!" He LOVED it!

Zane delivering cookies to the Garrett house.

Zane with our neighbor Rich Garrett.

I just LOVE Christmas time! Only 2 weeks to go!
~Patsi~

No comments: