Saturday, December 12, 2009

From the mouth of Zane

Zane tends to say some of the funniest things. I have decided to post some of the things he says on a weekly basis. I plan to eventually publish this blog & I would like to remember his words.

Zane & Berkley were in the bath playing. I knew they were probably getting water everywhere. I walked into the bathroom & Zane immediately says, "Mom only say good words not bad words."

I was drinking a coke at the office & Zane says, "Mom if you drink all that coke you are going to pee the bed so you better share it with me!"

My dad had heart surgery this week. Patrick & I took the kids for a quick visit. Zane has only been to the hospital to see people who have had babies. He looked at my dad lying in the hospital bed ..... (keep in mind my dad is not a heavy man at all)
Zane: "Papa Jerry did you have a baby?"
Dad: "No."
Zane: "Well are you going to have a baby?"
Dad: "No, boys don't have babies, only girls."
Zane: "Then why you got that big belly?"

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

LOL!!! I love it!!!! BTW. I got my first blog book (2008) and it turned out great!