Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

At Mother's Day Out, the kids had their HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS party today! I helped out in Berkley's room so I didn't get many pictures of Zane. I was trying to run back & forth when I could. I ended up missing Zane's class decorating their cupcakes.

One of Berkley's teachers had to leave a little early so I filled in. Berkley's teachers always tell me how perfect she is. She never gets in trouble, & they say she usually sits & watches the others. Well today with me filling in, one of her teachers was in shock over Miss Priss! She became the paci theif while I was there, she threw a toy or two, & when moving down the hall she ran off! Needless to say, she got her first trip to time-out today at school!

Berkley is ready for a cupcake!

Zane's class singing Christmas songs She was all over the cupcake! Zane with his best buddy Thomas This was the best I could do! Little Missy demands carrying her own backpack so it takes us forever to get out of the church with her dragging it to the car! I LOVE Christmas! It was nice attending the kids parties. We have been in the spirit of Christmas, but we have not been able to decorate like we normally do. I love looking at Christmas decorations! I love the cute ornaments! We get at least 1 of the Hallmark ornaments each year for each of the kids & one for us. We have a 9.5 foot Christmas tree that we normally put up & it won't fit in our rental home (unless we wanted to look like the Griswold's)! I did get us a smaller tree, & with no where to go tonight I think we are going to get it put up!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

So cute!
Why is it that kids do that to us? Behave fine till we're around.
UGH!