So it is a week past Thanksgiving & I am just now getting around to uploading pictures & doing a "Thankful Post". God has really blessed my life! He has blessed my life so much more than I ever imagined & so much more than I deserve. I am so very thankful for:
* My husband & my blue-eyed babies. I love my hardworking, handsome husband. He is a wonderful father to our children & does anything in his power to make sure that we are happy & healthy. My children may be wild & crazy, but I would not trade them for the world. I love that God choose me to be their mommy! At times I want to pull my hair out, but I can't imagine my life without them! They are not only loud & constantly into something, but they are compassionate & loving! I love ending the day with a Zayner Bug Hug & a Berkley Boo Kiss!
* My family - I have a wonderful extended family. I have a mother who has went above & beyond for me & my siblings. She worked three jobs at times to put food on the table & a roof over our heads. She is the strongest woman I know, & I am not just saying it! My mom is one tough cookie! But more importantly, she is very loving & has inspired me to be a great mother to my children. My father is a very loving man! I do not see him as often as I should, which is a huge fault of mine. My dad never sees or talks to me without making sure the words "Dad loves you" comes at the end! My siblings are the best a girl could ask for! My sisters are all wonderful role models to me, & I have looked up to them all of my life. I also have some great nieces & nephews. It is amazing watching them grow into young men & women! They are wonderful with my children & great role models for them as well.
* God - I love the fact that I live in a country in which I can worship as I choose. God has been an important part of my life. I don't remember growing up & not being at Sunday service. I have my mom to thank for this as well. Rather than letting us sleep in, my mom made sure we were where we needed to be learning God's word & worshiping with other Christians!
*Friends - I have some wonderful friends. I am a very social person & my friends have always been important to me. I still have a number of friends from high school that I see & talk to on a weekly basis. I am in awe at times at what we have gone through: Aubrey (daycare - 12th grade), graduation, college, marriages, births, deaths, etc. I love my girls!
We spend Thanksgiving with Patrick's side of the family. This year his sister & her family were unable to make it so it was just the 6 of us (his parents, him, Zane, Berkley & myself). Lots of food - yummy food!
The kids at Patrick's parents house.
This princess LOVES to eat!
My little man - eating only turkey & mac & cheese!
AHS Football
As many of you know from my previous posts, my nephew Kaleb is a Senior at Aubrey & my niece Carlee is a Varsity cheerleader. The AHS Football team had a successful year! They advanced to the semi-regional game before being knocked out of the playoffs! In Texas, that's some good stuff! We love us some football! It has been exciting & fun following their team this year!
Carlee cheering at the semi-regional game in Mansfield.
Berkley attended the game with me since it was an afternoon game. Patrick & Zane were hunting. She was more into popcorn & goldfish rather than football, but she'll get there!
Kaleb's fans -- We love #8!
We love Carlee too!
AHS Football - What an exciting year!

With November gone, it's my favorite time of the year CHRISTMAS! I love seeing the excitement in the children, the joy of the people, the smiles on faces, & the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment