Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa 2008 vs. Santa 2009

I like to see how much the kids have grown so I thought I would compare Christmas 2008 Santa picture to this years Santa picture.

WOW! Berkley has really grown bigger & her bows have gotten smaller! Zane still looks about the same, especially his crooked little smile!

I have had our Christmas cards ordered since the first part of November & they have still not arrived! If you have seen this site you have seen the pictures on the card anyway, but I am stressing over them not being in. I like to have them out so that people get them in early December. Not happening this year! I promise to get them out as soon as they come in, envelopes have already been addressed! Come on cards!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

LOL! I love that she's screaming and Zane is smiling. Hilarious