Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa Time '09

Okay ... I ordered Berkley an adorable Santa dress LAST YEAR! The dress is so darn cute - Camo & reads "Shhhh ... I'm hunting Santa"
And after all the waiting & anticipation, this is what I get:

Zane did wonderful, he's never been afraid of a holiday figure! He did have some serious explaining to do & lots of hugs to give! But Princess Berkley didn't like Santa at all! She gave him a high five & a low five, but when I placed her in his lap, she freaked! So I don't think she was "hunting" him!

But gosh ... this is soooo cute! I love Santa Time! I love the innocence he represents. I love the joy that his presence brings. I love the jolly, happy feeling of Santa! I just love Santa!

No, I do not think Christmas is about Santa. I know the true meaning of Christmas. I just think bringing Santa along for the ride is FUN!

No comments: